integrity Surety Logo

Connecticut Road Encroachment Bond | Surety Bond

Road Encroachment Bond Application

Type of Bond

Connecticut Road Encroachment Bond is required by The City Of Norwalk to comply with the State licensing requirements.  Each state has drafted their own Road Encroachment Bond Form, so you will need a different Road Encroachment bond for each state you will be transacting business in.

This may be a problem for other agencies, but not ours. Our Agency is licensed in all 50 States and can handle all Surety Bonds.


Program: Our agency currently has several specialty programs that can help you place your Connecticut Road Encroachment Bond.

Connecticut Road Encroachment bonds are an extension of credit, like a loan your rate will be based upon your credit situation. Most surety agencies will decline your bond submission if you don't have a 700 credit score, but our company is different. We can help you in almost any credit or financial situation. Our rates start at 1% to 3%  for most surety bonds. If your credit has taken a beating the rates start at 4% to 25% . 

Always check with the City Of Norwalk "Obligee" for details

Road Encroachment Bond Application


Our application process for a Road Encroachment bond is easy. You can either apply online or fill out a pdf application at your leisure.

Obligee Information

An obligee is the entity that is requiring you to have the Road Encroachment bond.

Obligee address:

Obligee: City Of Norwalk

Street: 125 East Ave

State: CT

Zip: 6851

Here are a few state specific bonds

State Surety Bond Bond Amount Obligee Bond Form More info
Connecticut  Road Encroachment Bond   City Of Norwalk  Connecticut Road Encroachment Bond

Featured Services

How We Work

step 1

Fill out an Application

step 2

We Shop for the lowest rate

step 3

You Get Approved